September 20, 2012

Issa Dash (The Underachievers) - Aquinini [DWNLD]

NYC's The Underachievers impressed the music world earlier this Summer with their standout video for the tripped out single, "Gold Soul Theory". It seems to also have caught LA producer, Flying Lotus' eye as the Brainfeeder head honcho announced the signing of the rap duo earlier this week! In light of the signing, Issa Dash of the duo let loose this smooth jazz single entitled, "Aquinini", produced by Rami B. Vibe out to it below as we all wait anxiously to hear what the revamped Brainfeeder camp have to offer us!
" Earlier this summer I heard about this duo from New York. The first song I heard was ‘Gold Soul Theory’ and I didn’t have to finish the song before I knew I had to work with these guys in some capacity. They’re pretty amazing. make them feel welcome around here. " - Flying Lotus
Posted By AdeelRVS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...