July 3, 2012

Jeremiah Jae - Money (Directed By Flying Lotus) [Music Video]

After dropping his collaborative mixtape, "Ignorant Prayers", with fellow Brainfeeder artist Azizi Gibson, Jeremiah Jae lets loose the quaint visuals for his latest single, "Money". The track is off Jae's upcoming album, "Raw Money Raps". The music video is directed by label head hancho, Flying Lotus, who has also put together visuals for Erykah Badu and Bilal. Watch below! 
" I think it's safe to say Jeremiah Jae is one of my favorite artists of his generation. For years now I've been a witness to the incredible progression of his craft. This album has a complex dedication and honesty that I search for in myself with my own art. Underrated and understated, Jae is ready to show these muhfuckers what's really good. Believe in Jeremiah Jae. " - Flying Lotus

Posted By AdeelRVS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...