March 6, 2012

Cee Lo Green - All Alone Now (Prod. Waajeed & Simon Katz)

" Exclusive! Never heard before Cee Lo X Waajeed collaboration. It was wriiten and demoed for the late, great Whitney Houston circa 2007. The A&Rs at RCA were calling every and anybody to find a sound for her 2009 release, "I Look To You". I worked on seven or eight different versions finally deciding on this one with co-production from Simon Katz from Jamiroquai. Lyrically, Cee Lo nailed it! At the time she was going though her very public separation with Bobby Brown. He wrote the words as if she was speaking directly to him. I wish I would’ve been able to hear her wonderful voice singing these words, but for now Cee-Lo will do. R.I.P. Whitney " - Waajeed (Jeedo)
Posted By AdeelRVS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...