June 25, 2011

Tuskegee Cadet - Essence EP [DWNLD]

A range of sounds with a very unique Essence.
" You know those movies where they’ve got the vast landscapes and that ominous music is playing in the background? Think a scene from Blade Runner or 2001: Space Odyssey. Now, imagine movie composers actually cared about knocking the low end on a theater’s sound system. "
" My name is Titus Coleman but I produce music as Tuskegee Cadet. If I don’t hear trunk rattle…it ain’t right so naturally, Los Angeles, California is the place I call home. I started making music about 5 years go after I got tired of complaining about the state of hip-hop. You see I was a “backpacker”. Spent a few years trying to recapture ’95 then I started hearing some of the music coming out of my city in the electronic field. I knew the possibilities were endless at that point. It was a new challenge. My new project, Essence EP, is an audio translation of the feelings you get when you look from a mountain overlooking some beautiful smog-tinted sunset. Or, that first time you hit a spliff. Actually more like that feeling when you realize how small you are in this universe. " - Tuskegee Cadet
Listen and download below!


Download: Tuskegee Cadet - Essence EP

Follow Tuskegee Cadet:
@TuskegeeCadet
www.TuskegeeCadet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...