August 18, 2010

Teebs - Personal Winter (Japanese Field Report Remix) [DWNLD]

First remix composed from "Frosty's Sweaty Surfer : Japanese Eleki Boom, Group Sounds & Pink Film Music"(Japanese Field Report) by Teebs called "Personal Winter"

“Being in Japan was such an adventure. I spent a month there in November 2009 and the whole time I was bouncing around with different groups of friends and musicians. It was beautiful. The weather was just starting to get cold out there, but the sun was still out every morning around 8am. My host went to work pretty early so every few days after he had left I would take time to walk the streets of his area. I had never eaten so well or felt so at peace with a place before. When I came home I made ‘Personal Winter’ and instantly got sucked back into those early mornings…really missing the hell out of that place…” -Teebs
Teebs - Personal Winter (Japanese Field Report Remix) by Rythmic Variations Sound
(Click the little black arrow in the player above to download the track)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...